May 28, 2020(Thu.)
Request of visitors for cooperation on COVID-19 infection prevention
The Sumida Hokusai Museum measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19
The request to visitors
1. We will carry out temperature measurements before entering the museum. Please refrain from visiting if you have a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue, etc.
2. Please disinfect your hands and fingers when entering the building. We have an alcohol disinfectant at the entrance of the building.
3. Please do not touch the display case in the exhibition room.
4. Please refrain from talking in the exhibition room.
5. You can touch by hand the touch screen panel and the wood-block printed books on the 4th floor AURORA (permanent exhibition room) and permanent exhibition room plus. Please disinfect your hands and fingers before and after viewing them.
6. Please wearing a mask.
7. Please cover your mouth with a mask, handkerchief, tissue, etc. when coughing or sneezing.
8. The passengers in the elevator are limited to 2 people. However, families and caregivers can use it together.
Our efforts to prevent COVID-19
1. The space used by customers has already been disinfected. Water and alcohol cannot be used in some of the display cases, the only dry wipe is carried out.
2. Handrails, elevator buttons, toilet-handle, and tap, are disinfected several times a day.
3. Our staff at the museum who come in contact with customers, wear masks.
4. We have installed a virus splash prevention panel at the reception/museum shop.
5. To keep a good environment in the building, we may restrict admission, and the staff speaks to the visitor to call attention.
6. MARUGEN100 (lecture room) and Library: continuing to be closed.
7. We do not accept new reservations for the use of MARUGEN100 (lecture room) and group viewing.