April 3, 2020(Fri.)
Notice of temporary closure: April 6 (Mon)-May7 (Thu), 2020
The Sumida Hokusai Museum will be closed temporarily from April 6 (Mon) to May 7(Thu) 2020, according to the policy of Sumida City.
(Closed on April 6 (Mon) and May 7(Thu) as they are usually closed. )
* The next special exhibition "The Great Edo Almanac" will be held on May 8 (Fri), but it may be changed.
<Response during temporary closure>
* Advance tickets for the next exhibition cannot be purchased.
* Tickets cannot be purchased anywhere (Museum ticket counter, information center, other facilities, etc.）.
* MARUGEN 100 (lecture room), Library and Museum shop will also be closed.
* New reservations for the MARUGEN 100 (lecture room) will not be accepted.
The closing period may be changed without notice in the Coronavirus situation.
Open information will be announced on the official homepage.
We appreciate your understanding.